2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Sport Coats

To contact us Click HERE

Sport Coats

Since it's a rather dumb thing to give an angel an actual history, we'll just have to start at the crossroads where Raph and I met. I'm not about to go into detail about it, even though the entire thing would make a horrendously good soap opera. In short, the 'nice young man in a sport coat' image was tossed aside in favor of the 'nice young man in a waistcoat' image. (You've got to remember we're talking centuries ago.¹) Just think of the fashions in 1512. You've got to love 'em. Anyway. To make a long story short, Raphy did something really, really, really stupid over me. (*sniffle* I feel so loved...!) Well, so I did the same really, really, really stupid thing, but I like to think I did it with more finesse. (peace!) Raphy just needed some more skills... that's all. Okay, so maybe the only reason I wasn't killed was because I wasn't an angel! For crying out loud. Yah, he was killed. I think. Not quite sure yet...³ Anyway. Yah. Just... chill until the first 4miko story of mine comes out. 

Sport Coats

Sport Coats

Sport Coats


Sport Coats
Sport Coats
Sport Coats
Sport CoatsSport Coats
Sport Coats








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder